Refunds & Shipping
RETURN AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEB SHOP SERVICE
1. Within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the date of delivery of a product, the Registered User is entitled to file a complaint concerning the product purchased and/or to return a product, without stating a reason. Based on a request for return or replacement, MBR shall refund the amount paid to the account of the Registered User stated in the request, or replace the product with a new one within 30 (thirty) days of the date of receipt of a returned product to the address stated on the complaint form.
2. The Registered User shall announce the return of products purchased in the complaint form which will be provided by contacting MBR at email@example.com.
3. Delivered products shall be returned by delivery to the address Registered User stated in the complaint form. The cost of returning a product is borne by MBR.
4. The Registered User is obliged to return the product delivered in the condition in which it was delivered (unworn) and in its original packaging (commercial packaging in which the product was delivered) with enclosed invoice.
5. If a mistake should occur during the packing of ordered products and the Buyer does not receive the product he/she ordered, but some other product, he/she shall report the mistake by using the complaint form within 7 (seven) business days. In such case, the User must return the product which was wrongly delivered at the cost of MBR, which undertakes to deliver the ordered product or make a refund (in line with the request of the User) within 15 (fifteen) days of the day on which the wrong article was received.
6. If the User does not receive the product he ordered and paid for, he shall report it within 7 (seven) calendar days of the expected arrival of the ordered product in the complaint form or through contacts published on the Website. MBR shall establish within the said term what happened to the parcel referred to in the complaint, and inform the User of actions taken further to the complaint.
7. If the User is not satisfied with the size of the product (ex. T-shirt) he shall report it within 7 (seven) calendar days and send it to MBR and shall pay for all shipping costs. Once MBR receives the product we will send a new one to the User.
PRICE, TIME AND MANNER OF DELIVERY OF PURCHASE THROUGH WEB SHOP SERVICE
1. Delivery of products is possible worldwide.
2. Delivery price does not include the costs of import clearance, fees and other administrative and tax charges (PDV, VAT, DDV or the like) in the country to which the goods are delivered. The registered User (Buyer) assumes the import clearance duty and bears the costs of fees and other administrative and tax charges.
3. After MBR confirms an order and if the delivery is due on non-working days, within 48 hours, the delivery period starts and the purchased products shall be delivered to the Registered User within the following deadlines:
- up to 7 business days for the area of the Republic of Croatia,
- up to 12 business days for the area of Europe,
- up to 20 business days for the areas outside of Europe,
4. The given times are based on delivery to capital cities; please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
5. In case of a foreseen delivery delay due to force major and/or fault which cannot be attributed to MBR if for any reason the Registered User (Buyer) is not available at the contact number he provided upon registration in order to be informed about this, MBR is not responsible forthe delay of delivery.
6. The delivery to the user will be made at the provided Shipping address, and if the Registered User (Buyer) is not found or does not receive the delivery at the address provided as the address of delivery, a notice shall be left with the number that he can contact, or the delivery may be taken over by a third party (an adult member of the household, person authorized by the Registered User) on presentation of a document for personal identification.
7. The Registered User shall examine the parcel upon takeover, report any visible damage directly to the courier, and refuse to accept a damaged parcel. By signing the delivery notification and receiving the invoice, the Registered User confirms that he/she examined the product on takeover and that he/she does not have any complaints regarding the condition of the transport packaging.
8. If the Registered User refuses to accept a parcel, because of established and visible damages on the packaging used for transport, he is obliged to fill out a form provided by the courier service regarding damaged parcels, and contact MBR by electronic mail or telephone within 8 (eight) days and state whether he/she wants a replacement or a refund. Upon receipt of a returning parcel and the corresponding form, MBR undertakes to perform a new delivery within the prescribed delivery period on request of the Registered User if a product concerned is available on stock with MBR, and if the said product needs to be ordered from the supplier, the specified period shall be prolonged for the period needed for the supplier’s delivery without additional charges for the delivery or MBR shall make a refund, in line with the request of the Registered User.